The Dark Divide Movie Night | 6:30 PM
Join us on Friday, October 23, for an exclusive preview screening of the Washington based film, The Dark Divide, starring David Cross and Debra Messing, from the comfort of your 7 Cedars Hotel room!
Directed by Tom Putnam, The Dark Divide is based on the true story of renowned butterfly expert Dr. Robert Pyle’s (David Cross) perilous 1995 journey across one of America’s largest undeveloped wildlands. At the urging of his dying wife Thea (Debra Messing), the shy author finds himself in over his head on an epic, life-changing expedition through Washington’s Gifford Pinchot National Forest in search of new species of butterflies. Over the course of his six-week adventure Pyle battles self-doubt, the grueling trail, and the people and creatures who call this forest home. And, somewhere deep in the heart of The Dark Divide, he makes a discovery that challenges everything he knows about the natural world.
7 Cedars has put together a virtual cinema movie night package, that along with one night accommodation (double queen or king room) also includes:
• Pre-Movie Streamed Musical Performance Featuring Artists From the Film
• The Dark Divide Movie Screening on 65" TV
• Post-Movie Live Q&A via Zoom with Cast and Crew
• LIVE in-person Q&A with author Robert Pyle, Saturday morning
• Link to Download The Dark Divide Soundtrack
• A Signed Copy of Robert Pyle’s “Where Bigfoot Walks: Crossing the Dark Divide”
• Two Limited Edition The Dark Divide T-Shirts
• Two 7 Cedars Robes ($150 value)
All for $300!
Please call 7 Cedars Hotel at 360.683.7777 with any questions or further details.