For thousands of years, the Jamestown S’Klallam Tribe has told stories with intricately carved Totems. And so, the Totem represents our values and our quest for service excellence. The Seven Totems of Service Excellence are our seven steps to building a service culture within our organization. Each Totem speaks to the development of our members into powerful and engaged service providers for our guests.
Through the intertwining paths of our customer service program we will express our deep commitment to service excellence, maintaining balance between discovering our playful nature and fulfilling every need of our guests and fellow Team Members.
We promise to . . .
1. Dress and be our best.
2. Smile and greet our guests, before initiating any interaction.
3. Introduce ourselves, and use guest’s names in all interactions.
4. Listen fully, respond positively, and act promptly.
5. Promote an environment of fun with an upbeat attitude.
6. Always ask if there is anything else we can do.
7. Always thank guest and wish them the best of luck.