Stay Safe | Stay Healthy | Stay Strong
7 Cedars is very excited to announce that we will be opening our doors to the brand-new hotel, August 4, 2020. We hope that you will join us in creating your own extraordinary experience with a stay in the hotel. We are here to welcome you.
We want to assure you that the health and safety of our guests and team members, as well as our larger community, is our number one priority. We have implemented an aggressive sanitation program to compliment the rigorous cleaning standards currently in place, and we want our guests to know that regardless of the changes, we are committed to continue to provide the exceptional service and experience you have come to appreciate and expect while visiting 7 Cedars.
• Daily health screenings upon arrival, including temperature check and symptom screening.
• Risk and mitigation training required based on federal, state, and local guidelines.
• Face coverings required.
Front Desk & Lobby
• Guests enter through doors that are either propped open, or automated.
• Increased sanitization protocols.
• Social distancing measures in place.
• Plexiglass barriers.
• Limited occupancy.
• Hand sanitizing stations.
• Valet parking and shuttle service sanitization protocols.
• Bell carts are sanitized after each use.
• Increased cleaning protocols in all guestrooms.
• Elimination of most paper-format hotel information with availability on the Intelity platform, in- room tablet.
• Unnecessary decorative items such as throw pillows, and extra blankets have been removed from guest rooms.
Food & Beverage
• Limiting restaurant occupancy.
• Single use menus and wine lists.
• Increased cleaning and sanitization protocols.
• Hand sanitizing stations and wipes.
• “Cedar Eats” room service menu is on the Intelity platform in-room tablet
• Increased cleaning protocols throughout all public areas.
• Hand sanitizing stations and wipes available.
• Signage is prominently displayed with displayed with information to not enter if sick.
• The hotel has the right to cancel reservations for parties with symptomatic visitors.
• Face masks are required for all guests.
Amenities & Services
• Social distancing measures in place throughout the property with visual cues.
• Hand sanitizing stations and wipes throughout.
• Elimination of any guest amenities that cannot properly support appropriate hygiene or social distancing.