August 6, 2020 - Update on 7 Cedars COVID-19 Protocols for Guests and Employees
As our healthcare system combats the COVID-19 pandemic, 7 Cedars will continue doing everything possible to ensure a safe environment for our guests and our employees, during these turbulent times. 7 Cedars follows all CDC guidelines in addition to our own COVID protocols to help keep everyone safe.
• Temperature checks at all entries, including employees reporting to work.
• Active questioning about any recent possible symptoms.
• Face coverings are required of all guests and employees. (face shields are no longer acceptable)
• Avoid close contact and maintain a physical distancing of 6 feet.
• Wash hands with warm, soapy water for 20 seconds as often as possible.
• Use hand sanitizer when washing hands is not available.
• Follow all disinfecting, sanitizing, and cleaning protocols for all work areas and across the property.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Communicate with us if you are experiencing any symptoms.
• Please stay home if you are sick.
These are challenging times and uncharted territories for all of us. Please know we are doing our due diligence and taking all the appropriate measures at the direction of our health officials to keep our staff and patrons healthy.
June 23, 2020 - Update on the State’s response to the on-going COVID pandemic
Following Governor Inslee’s press conference on Tuesday, June 23, a statewide order requires individuals to wear a face covering in indoor public spaces.
With those mandate requirements in mind, The Cedars at Dungeness has made the decision to comply with the state directive to protect the public health and welfare of the community. Effective Friday, June 26, a face covering will be mandatory for everyone to enter our properties.
NOTE: This does not apply to golf as long as you are outdoors and can maintain a safe social distance.
We look forward to your safe return at a time that is appropriate for you.
As a reminder, we appreciate all our guests and employees being proactive about their health and safety. We highly encourage everyone to take common-sense health precautions such as frequent hand washing and use of alcohol-based sanitizer.
Stay safe, stay healthy, stay strong.
May 25, 2020
Double Eagle Restaurant and Stymie’s Bar & Grill To Reopen June 1, 2020
The Cedars at Dungeness is happy to announce that we will be opening both our dining venues (Stymie's and Double Eagle), and welcoming our guests back on Monday, June 1, at 7:00am. While we are eager to have our guests and team members back, we will be limiting our seating capacity to 50% and issuing public health and social distancing guidelines which we are asking everyone to adhere to.
We want to assure you that the health and safety of our guests and team members, as well as our larger community, is our number one priority. Upon reopening, we want our guests to know that regardless of the changes, we are committed to continue to provide the exceptional service and experience you have come to appreciate and expect while visiting the Cedars at Dungeness.
Our restaurant venues will be open from 7:00am - 9:00pm, to assist with seating capacity.
Breakfast 7:00am – 11:00am. Lunch and Dinner 11:00am – Close.
Reservations are highly recommended, Open Table - Double Eagle Steak and Seafood.
Credit and Debit preferred form of payment.
We will be following the CDC’s COVID-19 practices and guidelines, which include:
• Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitizing with emphasis on common contact surfaces
• Additional hand sanitizer stations have been placed around the property
• Operating at 50% of our maximum capacity
• Social Distancing of six feet between tables
• Floorplan walkway has been reconfigured to allow for necessary distancing between guests
• Parties of five or less seated at one table
• Bar rail seating will not be available
• Modified Menu, disposable menu and condiment options
• Guest are highly encouraged to provide and wear their own mask as much as possible while on property
We look forward to your safe return at a time that is appropriate for you. If you are sick or not feeling well, or simply not comfortable visiting currently, we ask that you please stay home.
Stay Safe, follow CDC guidelines. Stay Healthy, wash hands regularly. Stay Strong, protect yourself and others by respecting social distancing.
April 30, 2020
The Cedars at Dungeness Golf Course to Reopen on May 5, 2020
The Cedars at Dungeness is delighted to announce that the golf course will resume operations on Tuesday, May 5th.
We will continue to make the necessary strides to impart confidence in the general public that our primary emphasis is on health and safety for our patrons, team members, and our community.
To curtail the further spread of COVID-19, The Cedars at Dungeness has implemented the following safety precautions as “best practices guidelines” for the “new normal” mode of operations.
Tee times intervals have been increased to 10 minutes to assist with social distancing. We request an arrival of 30 minutes maximum prior to your tee time. This will assist with the reduced number of players in the Pro Shop, (4) and those using the practice facilities. The Practice Range will be limited to 10 stalls to optimize a 10-foot separation. Range balls will be in trays. The Driving Range, Putting Green, and Chipping Green will be for tee time players only from 7:00am – 4:00pm. Guest without tee times may use the practice facilities after 4:00pm.
Sanitation stations will be provided for guest and employee use. Golf carts have been sanitized and limited to single riders, unless they reside at the same household. Credit / Debit cards are the preferred form of transaction. On course restrooms will be open. Social distancing is required.
Golf pins/flags, and cups have been modified to lessen touchpoints. Additionally, the following items have been removed for your safety:
• All bunker rakes
• On-course ball washers (covered)
• Practice green flags
• Sand/seed bottle and stands
• Tokens and range baskets
• Scorecards and pencils (available upon request)
Marshalling the course will take place on a consistent basis to ensure social distancing is in effect. Players are encouraged to leave the course immediately after play to reduce social gatherings.
We appreciate all our guests and employees being proactive about their health and the public safety. We highly encourage everyone to take common-sense health precautions such as frequent hand washing and use of alcohol-based sanitizer.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our property.